Hello and welcome to our comprehensive guide on Dota 2 Liquipedia statistics. As avid fans of the game, we understand the importance of understanding the numbers behind our favorite teams and players. In this article, we’ll take a deep dive into the world of Dota 2 stats and explore everything you need to know to stay on top of the game.
What is Dota 2 Liquipedia?
Dota 2 Liquipedia is a community-driven wiki that provides in-depth information about the game of Dota 2. It covers everything from player and team profiles to tournament results, and is widely considered to be one of the most reliable sources of Dota 2 information on the internet.
How is Dota 2 Liquipedia Used?
Dota 2 Liquipedia is used by players, fans, and analysts alike to stay up to date on the latest developments in the Dota 2 scene. It’s particularly useful for those who want to keep track of player and team performance over time, as it provides detailed statistics and historical data.
What Kind of Statistics are Available on Dota 2 Liquipedia?
Dota 2 Liquipedia provides a wide range of statistics, including player and team rankings, win/loss records, tournament results, and more. It also includes detailed information about individual matches, such as hero picks and bans, player performance, and more.
Top 20 Dota 2 Liquipedia Statistics You Need to Know
1. The all-time highest earning Dota 2 player is Kuro “KuroKy” Salehi Takhasomi, with over $6 million in prize money.
2. The most successful Dota 2 team of all time is OG, with 4 TI championships and over $34 million in earnings.
3. The most picked hero in professional Dota 2 matches is Rubick, with over 1,500 picks.
4. The highest win rate hero in professional Dota 2 matches is Earth Spirit, with a win rate of 58.3%.
5. The most successful team in Dota 2 history is OG, with a win rate of 67.5%.
6. The all-time highest earning Dota 2 organization is Team Liquid, with over $35 million in prize money.
7. The player with the highest KDA ratio in Dota 2 history is Amer “Miracle-” Al-Barkawi, with a KDA of 8.09.
8. The most successful captain in Dota 2 history is Johan “N0tail” Sundstein, with 4 TI championships as a player and captain.
9. The most successful coach in Dota 2 history is Sébastien “Ceb” Debs, with 4 TI championships as a player and coach.
10. The most successful carry player in Dota 2 history is Anathan “ana” Pham, with 2 TI championships and over $6 million in earnings.
11. The most successful mid player in Dota 2 history is Topias “Topson” Taavitsainen, with 2 TI championships and over $5 million in earnings.
12. The most successful offlaner in Dota 2 history is Sébastien “Ceb” Debs, with 4 TI championships as a player and coach.
13. The most successful support player in Dota 2 history is Jesse “JerAx” Vainikka, with 2 TI championships and over $6 million in earnings.
14. The most successful tournament in Dota 2 history is The International, with over $40 million in prize money awarded.
15. The most successful region in Dota 2 history is Europe, with over $120 million in earnings.
16. The most successful country in Dota 2 history is China, with over $80 million in earnings.
17. The most successful player from the Americas in Dota 2 history is Peter “ppd” Dager, with over $2 million in earnings.
18. The most successful player from Southeast Asia in Dota 2 history is Anathan “ana” Pham, with over $6 million in earnings.
19. The most successful player from the CIS region in Dota 2 history is Vladimir “No[o]ne” Minenko, with over $1.5 million in earnings.
20. The most successful player from Oceania in Dota 2 history is Anathan “ana” Pham, with over $6 million in earnings.
How to Use Dota 2 Liquipedia Statistics to Improve Your Game
Now that you know some of the most important Dota 2 Liquipedia statistics, it’s time to put that knowledge to work. Here are a few tips on how to use Dota 2 stats to improve your game:
1. Analyze Your Own Performance
One of the best ways to use Dota 2 stats is to analyze your own performance. By tracking your win/loss record, KDA ratio, and other key metrics, you can identify areas where you need to improve and develop a plan to get better.
2. Study Pro Players and Teams
Another great way to use Dota 2 stats is to study pro players and teams. By analyzing their hero picks, play styles, and win rates, you can learn valuable insights that you can apply to your own game.
3. Stay Up to Date on the Latest Meta
Dota 2 stats can also be used to stay up to date on the latest meta. By tracking hero win rates and pick/ban rates, you can stay ahead of the curve and anticipate changes in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dota 2 Liquipedia Statistics
1. Is Dota 2 Liquipedia Statistics Accurate?
Yes, Dota 2 Liquipedia statistics are generally considered to be accurate and reliable. However, it’s important to keep in mind that the data is provided by a community of volunteers, so there may be occasional errors or omissions.
2. Can I Use Dota 2 Liquipedia Statistics for Betting?
While Dota 2 stats can be a useful tool for betting, it’s important to remember that they are just one factor to consider. It’s also important to do your own research, understand the context behind the stats, and factor in other variables such as team dynamics and player form.
3. How Often is Dota 2 Liquipedia Updated?
Dota 2 Liquipedia is updated regularly by a team of volunteers who are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date and accurate information possible. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on the availability of data and the workload of the volunteers.
4. Can I Contribute to Dota 2 Liquipedia?
Absolutely! Dota 2 Liquipedia is a community-driven wiki, which means that anyone can contribute. Whether you want to update player profiles, add tournament results, or provide insight into the game, there’s always something you can do to help improve the site.
5. How Do I Get Started with Dota 2 Liquipedia?
To get started with Dota 2 Liquipedia, simply visit the site and start exploring. You can search for specific players or teams, browse tournament results, or dive into the stats to get a deeper understanding of the game. And if you’re interested in contributing, there are plenty of resources available to help you get started.